Wednesday, October 28, 2015

To this day, I have remained





To this day, I have remained
true and faithful to my
vows as a husband - A loyal
trust that has not been broken
despite what lust in my heart
and mind conjures - my
aim is still true… call
me a fool if you must -
call me a sucker waiting for a
prize that never comes - I
remain a man of truth, and
will forever try to maintain that
oath at the least.
 









Say what you will about less [October 27, 2015]




Say what you will about less
Time to do your thing my thing
against your thing is quite a
some-thing And our things
together equal sheer brilliance
in the midst of oyzoid provozoids
- And should this union of
SAID things be twixt our various
cleavages prove more profundant
that omnipotent, then speak now
or forever hold your thing.










No comments:

Post a Comment