Monday, April 25, 2016

woRdSw0rLd copAy





woRdSw0rLd copAy ///   and other mights I've heard thru-out...


…real poetry knows know grammar...
piquant… you be,,,

---if only the meek would inherit the earth, we could buy more political influence >$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thought rape will never succumb me.

found poetry is a moot investigation out of write-lock

The V-0iDs
makes me jerk chicken choke ad infinitum


0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ohhh...


while you make your
coins and dip you wick in
a love of them
we plot your demise
in our plotz to defend
our moral code is taxed
for life, so get in the bag
and admit your wife.

when yyou type with one hand, the other iis doing something. either nice oor naughty. regardless, it helps tto visualize the contempt ffor the medium…….. man ray ssay it so's…

A sanitized reality……... really, rose!
blow my nose and kiss my toes*

{kiss my nose and blow my toes???…}


for the benefit and total amusement of
fools, liars and thieves.
Captive animals seek escape - so help one sometime.



and speaking of time………………………………….. (((((((•)))))))


surfing time, seeking infinitesimal units that define seconds like eons…
then we should break for fast.

oh mom… this fuckin' life and all it's misery….

oh mom… I miss you so much…

I miss our talks, and your basic wisdom advice…
I miss what brief Time we captured together in
such a short Time to make up for all that Time we
lost over Time… hope to see you again in the next
sphere… have some vodka ready for us...

but like Arlene used to say… "all I know man, is I don't know…"

…and aside from co0L guitars & amps, i also adore:

- cute old ladies with nice heinies and legs and cleavages and red pedicures singing blues or folk songs while walking their small well-behaved monkeys on chains...


Our variations on a calliope

Our vibrations on a cantalope

Our reverberations on a cunnilingus

Our reservations at sex after eighty…

Our reactions to government spying

Our only way out is through their asshole, sad but truth////////////


sublunary
stoic stories and others have seen me in my randomware


meanwhile……………………….  ?  ……………



paid attention demands colorful metaphors
so, live beyond yourself


i have an important announcement concerning the band...



Hector, where did you put the lettering enamel?


"we are home and here and will be here…"
-- T. Stubbs, (my wonderfulLy estranged wifeband)





No comments:

Post a Comment