Sunday, April 10, 2016

Your vibrations sometimes irk me





Your vibrations sometimes irk me

.......




 


I left all your bullshit with
 

swollen heels, just stood my
 

ground and how that feels
 

my cause taken lightly so
 

much it floats while others
 

swallowed your junk like boats
 

to beat me down you can't succeed
 

I know the truth and it made
 

me bleed your things not wanted
 

I've found you out I will not
 

sell my passions out so I go
 

now on a merry way and do
 

tell others to keep away from
 

your death grip viper horned
 

which crass ideals used
 

bullets mourned should
 

be reversed towards
 

slimy holes we will not
 

sacrifice our souls for any
 

promise made unkept and hungry
 

eyes whose talent wept so
 

make your fun and tidy store
 

but we won't be part we're
 

not you whore ( • )









No comments:

Post a Comment