Sunday, December 14, 2014

I need to write more about



I need to write more about
your insane world and what
it prescribes for our brethren
and sistrene to behold in all
it's fuckin' totally useless
bullshit… I need to play
more - my music is a source
of great comfort born out of
a natural defense to aid all
I have witnessed as untruth,
lies and deceit in this sphere
- I need to dance more to
exercise my demons and cast
them away to where they belong
as I celebrate our human kind
and ness for all eternities
Time to record  -  I need
to draw more and reflect the
visual durations of what is
indeed possible to elevate our
Love and wisdom while adore
all who seek relief from their
oppression - I need to live more
and gain true understanding
of those so much less fortunate
than me so I can help them
or those to help them with
their plight.





No comments:

Post a Comment