Monday, December 8, 2014

I sit here naked under



I sit here naked under
these clothes - A uniform of
civilized man… wishing
you were here with me inside
of them speaking about dreams
unafraid of darkness and beauty
not afraid of the labels of shame
and guilt others so easily offer
upon our freedoms…This sphere
is cause of great concerns to
me and my cousins - we await
perhaps flight, but no wings
will have us, save those we
labor towards - we discern
truths that become hidden in
the shadows, like some oafish
opinions not suited for
society's elite, or at the very
least polite dinner conversation
- I am erupting once again, or
maybe for the only period in
this time, and time again
as sides get endlessly chosen
which keeps a matter that never
does, and the only proper decision
warranted is the popular one
- Too many sides NOW - TOO
much confusion and divisions, as
it most assuredly is what the
controllers have paid for…
Remember all your days and
those of your loves and close
to you - you'll need them at
Times end.






No comments:

Post a Comment