Thursday, May 28, 2015

I lay here in wonder of all I've witnessed






I lay here in wonder of all I've witnessed
and all the more I haven't and all the while
the moments imagined and all the moments
never transpired and all the regrets because
of being human and all the regrets because of
not and nothing I've done compares to the
beautiful performances the awakened
touch of sounds I've been part of that
now have been renamed to this later
part of life which is trying to be bearable
at the least and spoken Truth at the most.

There is a road, no simple highway, (Hunter,
Garcia, G. Dead) ah, between what we know
and choose not to know - the angst of which
we hide in our closet of creation only to keep
a dwell on this audition for further escape
in every breath held in and then expelled so
much is trapped in the trust of life that the
mention of that shear Love is wanton lust
reverberated in soul's embers that is a cross
of magnitude verbatim kept in swallow such
as these will allow for exhibition.






No comments:

Post a Comment