Friday, May 15, 2015

the children of war have warnings for yours





the children of war have warnings for yours
who are safe in their beds and want for naught

the children of war will haunt us forever
as we wrap our heads around violence endured

the children of war keep me awake at night
with the echoes of their screams before death

the children of war cannot open arms for safety
toward parents better wishes for a fruitful life

the children of war must always be remembered
for what they suffered by hands of the chosen

the children of war will not be forgotten as I
sit on my barstool with anguish fall to the floor

the children of war will always be cherished for
every one perished in all that is TRUTH

the children of war are never so simple as any
fool sees what we got for our taxes and greed

the children of war will be with me always as I
scrape the walls of injustice owned by white men






No comments:

Post a Comment